Welcome to Colin Barr Associates
Since 2001 we have helped organisations like yours improve processes, achieve better results, delight customers & increase employee satisfaction. We have supported over 100 client organisations in the public, private and third sector.
We employ practical methods to help you achieve your goals and whilst we are not wedded to any particular methodology, Lean Six Sigma lies at the core of what we do.
Our Track Record
- Our Continuous Improvement training ranges from introductory level to in-depth expert level. For example, we have trained over 200 people to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Level and more than 750 to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Level across a dozen countries.
- We have established Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts in many organisations.
- Our training content, delivery and style has received nothing but plaudits since we started out and we are noted for simplifying the explanations of complex ideas. We have plenty of feedback data to share if required.
- We are regular guest lecturers at the University of Heriot Watt, Edinburgh.
- A big part of our work is to coach improvement teams and individuals working on improvement projects.
- Either through coaching or direct application we have delivered (auditable) multi-million pound cost savings, and significant improvements in customer satisfaction.
We continue to be engaged by clients as long term partners in significant transformation and Operational Excellence programmes.
With our help our clients deliver fantastic results
We aim to be your best guide to help you deliver improvement and strive for excellence.
Our Associate Structure
Our business model is to team up with specially selected, loyal, and trusted Associates. These people are the best in the industry and work as experienced independent consultants in their own right. We only partner with people who have achieved real success and have actually “done it” in their own particular business environments. Our Associates have all held director level positions in blue chip organisations. More details are available on each Associate, please just ask.
Get In Touch
We would delighted if you want to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. Please click on the link below to send us an email and we’ll be back in touch as soon as we can.
Alternatively you can call us on +44-7802-365-799