Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
An Open Course
Become a recognised expert in process improvement and problem solving?
This is an open training course (as opposed to inhouse corporate) which assumes no prior knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and teaches participants both the theory and the practice of the methodology. Learners are given an in-depth understanding of the methods and how and when to apply them.
Green Belts have the capabilities to fix some of the most difficult cross-functional problems that organisations face. Green Belts are interested in furthering their career by demonstrating how they can positively influence performance and contribute to the success of their business.
What will you learn?
Lean Six Sigma is generally regarded as the best methodology for improving business processes. The techniques apply to anywhere in an organisation where a process is in operation. The process might be administrative, technical, production, transactional…you name it!
Lean Six Sigma helps people improve the performance of public, private and third sector organisations. It is used by countless businesses across the world to deliver better results.
This training will give you a thorough grounding in the use of Lean Six Sigma methods. The course covers an extensive range of techniques that will transform your problem solving and process improvement capabilities.
This is a course for people who aspire to become a recognised expert in delivering significant improvement projects requiring team-based cross-functional engagement
What’s covered in this training course?
The course is delivered at two levels, namely:
- Covers everything in Yellow Belt, but goes significantly beyond that level.
- What is Lean Six Sigma and why is it so effective?
- How to use Lean Six Sigma in practice.
- The Lean Six Sigma improvement model (DMAIC).
- How to choose an improvement project.
- An in depth treatment of Lean Thinking and Practice
- Introduction to Data Analysis & Process Statistics
Advanced Green Belt:
- All the features of Green belt, plus…
- Managing your Lean Six Sigma Project
- Mistake Proofing
- Process Capability Studies
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Statistical Process Control – Introductory Level
How does it work?
The program is delivered in as a series of 2-day classroom modules with email support where required.
A Training Completion Certificate is issued on completion of the course.
Optionally, a full Green Belt Certificate will be awarded on submission of an acceptable project report. We will provide details of the requirements and criteria.
Who should participate?
- We want to work with people who are interested in making a significant and measurable improvement in their organisation.
- This could be someone looking for personal career development and who, through this program, can demonstrate their ability to grow, develop and contribute.
- We are looking for people who are interested in gaining knowledge and learning new skills.
- Academic qualifications are not required, but some basic numeracy and familiarity with using Excel will be useful.
If you are interested in this course then please fill out the form below and we'll be back in touch just as soon as we can.
Video Introduction to Lean Six Sigma